Sunday, November 09, 2008

The clock is ticking

Huhu I'm running out of time. Now I can understand how an ukhti felt when she was for her flight returning home, for good. "Kak, x sempat nak tidor semua rumah, x sempat lagi nak buat banyak benda," Huhu now I feel the same. Too many stuff that I wish I could have done them before. My akhawat, my adik2 huhu I wish we could have more time spent together.

6 years. 6 years of memories, of ukhuwwah, tarbiyyah, dakwah and mehnah. I have learnt a lot but of course this is just the end of the beginning.

Now let us all be prepared, to open the new chapter. Those who will be continuing dakwah in oz n nz, may Allah strengthen you in your struggle to continue to preach and to create rijal-s.

For those who are going home, let us support each other in our struggle to adapt to the new-and-lot-more-to-learn environment :).

And for myself, I need your prayers (lots) to witness my second mitsaqan ghaliza (after the one that I tied with Allah). Please pray that Allah will Showers His sakeenah, mawaddah wa rahmah to this sacred bond to be tied soon. may Allah rewards you better iAllah :)...

No comments: